Home > Landscapes, Lifestyles, Nature, Seascapes > To the Moon / Different Perspectives

To the Moon / Different Perspectives

zzz Sunset Moon_7432 2

Super Moon, 2013

When I capture the moon in images, I either make it the focal point, or a punctuation. In the top image, utilizing a long lens, I caught the glowing super full moon behind pink dusk clouds, shortly after sunset.

Below, early morning shell seekers comb the Sanibel, Florida seashore just after sunrise, as a full moon sets behind them.

zzz Sanibel Moonwalkers 8221_edited-1

Moon Walkers, Sanibel, FL 2013

1. February 5, 2014 at 8:23 pm

There is huge competition out there and it’s important to
    get started on the right foot and hit the ground running, but few business owners know how the world of online marketing works.

You have to be careful with these companies, though.

Tell them to search for new and uncommon words to drive traffic to their websites.

2. March 9, 2014 at 2:27 pm

Have you ever considered writing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?
    I have a blog based upon on the same information you discuss and would really like to have
    you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would appreciate your
    work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.

3. May 13, 2014 at 11:07 am

Hey! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard
    against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on.

Any tips?

4. September 24, 2014 at 6:34 pm

A fascinating discussion is worth comment. I do
    think that you need to publish moree on this topic, it may not be
    a taboo subject but usuaoly people do not talk about such issues.
    To the next!Many thanks!!

5. pinterest
    October 11, 2014 at 11:37 pm

It should come as no surprise, then, that Pinterest is fast becoming a top social networking tool.

Google+ is a social networking site that
    has a range of different features that you can use
    to connect with patients and other healthcare professionals.

It’s not always easy, but if the material is for something truly important, it’s the wisest
    step to take.

6. January 18, 2015 at 10:16 am

What’s up mates, how is everything, and what you wish for to say about this article, in my view its actually remarkable in support of
    me.

7. January 24, 2015 at 7:51 pm

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it,
    you might be a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog
    and will eventually come back someday. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your
    great work, have a nice morning!

8. February 7, 2015 at 7:16 am

certainly like your web site but you have to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts.
    Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the reality nevertheless I’ll definitely come
    again again.

9. July 7, 2015 at 3:28 am

I do believe all the concepts you have introduced to your post.
    They’re very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for starters.

May just you please lengthen them a little from next time?
    Thank you for the post.

10. September 13, 2015 at 12:21 pm

Pertain too consider it, you could be companions in reaping the benefits of tese two items too.

1. No trackbacks yet.